Author Topic: I've MARRIED my 22-year-old adopted son after raising him from the age of .....  (Read 621 times)

Forgotten Mother

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Soul of Adoption
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12679607/russian-woman-married-son.html

I've MARRIED my 22-year-old adopted son after raising him from the age of 14 officials have now taken my other five children away from me

Aisylu Mingalim, 53, from Tatarstan, raised her now husband from the age of 14
    READ MORE: My mum paid ?15,000 for my dream wedding... then had a BABY with my husband nine months later

By Shannon Mcguigan

Published: 14:35, 27 October 2023 | Updated: 14:35, 27 October 2023

A mother has revealed how she has married her adopted son after raising him from the age of 14.  Aisylu Chizhevskaya Mingalim, 53, from Tatarstan, Russia, has left child welfare experts horrified by tying the knot with 22-year-old  Daniel Chizhevsky.  She first met Daniel when he was just 13 and working as a singing teacher at his orphanage.  Aisylu then adopted him and raised him from the age of 14.  But just eight years later the pair have now tied the knot, leaving authorities to take custody of her other adopted children.  'Our relationship is perfect. We can't live without each other. We are on the same wavelength,' she told local media.

The mother and her adopted son wed in a ceremony at a restaurant in Kazan last week.  Child welfare officials have now seized Aisylu's other five adopted children one boy and four girls.  The adoptive mother has denounced the decision, with the children reportedly having been placed into care homes or given back to their biological relatives.   She wants the children back in her care, so all of them including their adopted brother turned step-father can flee to Moscow.  The former music teacher believes the family will be able to live more 'freely' in the Russian capital.  Reportedly Aisylu has a biological son from a previous marriage, however no additional information about him has been detailed.  The former singing teacher's adoption spree started shortly after coming into contact with orphans whilst on a film project with a Tatarstan TV station.  Last year, a woman who traded in her husband for her step-son revealed she was expecting their second child.  Marina Balmasheva, 38, from Russia, already had a 20-months-old daughter with Vladimir 'Vova' Shavyrin, now 24.  She has known him since he was seven, calls him 'the most charming blue-eyes in the world', and was previously married to his father Alexey Shavyrin, 48, who now cares for their five adopted children.  Marina, who is a popular weight loss influencer, announced her baby news online, sharing a video of the moment Vladimir learned she was going to be a father for the second time.  Marina calls her second husband 'the most charming blue-eyes in the world' but scolds him on social media for being 'clumsy' pushing their daughter's pram, and failing to hold down a well paid job in Krasnodar region, close to Ukraine, where war is raging.  She makes clear that she supports him from her social media earnings rather than allow him to do a mundane office job.  After revealing her relationship with her former stepson, she said: 'So many people tell me to use makeup make lashes, and curl my pubic hair because of my young husband. 'But there is one thing he fell in love with me with all my scars from plastic surgeries, cellulite, excessive skin and personality.'