Author Topic: Cultural Dysphoria & Xenophobia in Child Adoption.  (Read 785 times)

Forgotten Mother

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Soul of Adoption
Cultural Dysphoria & Xenophobia in Child Adoption.
« on: October 09, 2022, 05:38:46 PM »
https://thoughtless-del.medium.com/cultural-dysphoria-xenophobia-in-child-adoption-f5f5ca343f82

Cultural Dysphoria & Xenophobia in Child Adoption.
Well, Adoptees Have Had Enough!

Do You Believe me?
What if I told you that adoption and its practices are traumatic?

What if I told you, Cultural Dysphoria & Xenophobia in Child Adoption is a deep-seated problem that has become so common that many people don’t even realise they are a direct part of it? It’s a default subconscious expression by society in general.

As Technology develops, we are at risk of being left further behind.

In the last few years, there has been a lot of talk about artificial intelligence and how it will change our world. But what about those who will be left behind because the AI learning models just haven’t been trained to look in the right areas to uphold human rights in the form of equality, inclusivity, diversity & identity? A lot of adoptees feel like they don’t have a voice when it comes to these or even their own social issues because they have been silenced by a societal misinterpretation of what adoption really is. The proof of this is in the results of auto-generated AI content. Like you, it simply does not correctly reflect the understanding of the adoptee’s lifelong experiences.

How did this “Social Experiment” develop?

Somewhere there was a conscious political and religious effort to build a negative public consciousness towards young mothers and force/coerce them into abandoning their children. Through the creation of purposeful bigotry and misinformation, the narrative grew, surrounding vulnerable mothers for the specific purpose of stealing their babies for those who falsely believe they were/are better. See Forced Adoption and the Baby Scoop Era.

This movement of cultural genocide is continually backed by the denial of reputable science and the false belief that, culture, biology, and Identity, and does not account for anything even within the same race of the adopters. Don’t get me wrong the science is there, it’s just that adoptees are not afforded the benefit of it due to a social dysphoric denial of their trauma. All social groups and structures continue to use dysphoria as means of control of the developing spirit of the baby through intense marginalisation brought on by greed, domination and control. The creation of ongoing dedicated social and media campaigns ensures the spread of misinformation in the guise of altruism.

The Enforcement of The Blank Slate Theory

Governments and Religions brainwash prospective adoptive parents into believing this theory. Extinguishing the fire within and the origins of the very thing that makes the child the child. The adoption industry is built on lies, secrecy and coercion. In truth, Adoption has always been for the parent’s wants not the child’s needs regardless of your opinions or denial.

Adoptees wish to be whole after the slow painful erasure of self.

Where does this road lead after these traumas have already created irreparable damage? As an adoptee, I have not been given the appropriate location or space to put down and deal with any or all of my grief. There simply isn’t a place for it in society or even within the adoptive family construct.

The return to source/self through reunion.

How do you reconnect to a culture, a family microcosm you previously have had no knowledge of? What senses and emotional intelligence did the child miss out on developing and what new ones are created that normal humans will not have the pleasure of experiencing? So why block the Child’s access to healing or even more importantly remove the child in the first instance?

What we are left with is a legacy for healing our broken minds and bodies.

What if I told you that those who have been through it often struggle with post-adoption issues like depression, anxiety, and even suicide?
Would you believe me then?

The only way that I can explain it is that it feels like I’m being ripped apart from the inside out. It’s not just the physical pain of being cut off from family, but also the emotional pain.

This is because when you are adopted, you don’t feel like you’re supposed to be anywhere. You’re told that you don’t belong and that your life isn’t worth anything because you weren’t born into the family’s bloodline. However, there are people out there who are fighting for adoptees' rights to be heard — people like me who were adopted themselves and know firsthand how hard it can be to find your place in society when you’re told you don’t belong.
You Want Proof!

Take a good look at the results from Paul Brian Tovey’s Lay survey — First-Summary-Reportback-1-Global-Anon-Adoptee-Survey-2022 — DOWNLOAD